Banana is the most common fruit that is available in almost every kitchen around the world. Annual consumption of bananas is counted to be 114.12 million metric tons. Possibility of finding the fruit very easily because the fruit is readily available in every season and the high nutritional value make this fruit very special. This fruit is good for heart, good for blood pressure, good for gastritis and it gives you energy. Except all these things, bananas are good for skin, hair and teeth. Let’s see how bananas become so magnificent for issues related to skin, hair and teeth.
- Banana and hair benefits
Banana has a very high composition of Silica. That amount can be summed up to 5.5 mg per 100g. This is a kind of mineral that strengthen the cuticle layer of the skull while enhancing the collagen production. Thereby it will reduce hair falling and will promote hair thickness. Banana has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties in which has founded to be helpful in avoiding fungal infections like dandruff and thereby we can end up the flaky and dry hair scalp. Antioxidants in banana helps to avoid oxidative stress which can be named as the major and most important reason behind withered hair. Not only these benefits, but also banana masks helpful in providing a shining and thick hair.
- A mixture made of blending one medium sized banana combining with one egg or egg yolk (egg has proteins and rich in vitamin A, E and biotin which helps to moisturize the hair and avoid dryness)
- A mixture made with combining a nice and rich one aloe vera leaf with a well ripen banana until it become a good pulp. Aloe vera is a good component that has Vitamin A, B, C and E which promote hair growth.
- Nutritious pulp made with combining a medium sized banana with one table spoon of coconut oil. Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and vitamin K where vitamin E is known for damage hair re-preparation and vitamin K is good for reducing dandruff. Coconut oil is really a good carrier oil and coconut oil will help to carry all the nutrients in the banana and in coconut oil directly to the scalp.
- Half a cup of chopped, well ripen bananas mixing with one large banana and two table spoon of honey. Bananas are a food a source to strength hair and reduce hair loss.
- Mixing one medium size banana and some milk will avoid all the hair problems. Milk contains casein and essential amino acids which helps to nourish hair and moisture the hair follicles.
- Half a cup of avocado and one medium size banana blended with some olive oil. Avocado is a good source of fatty acids, potassium, vitamin a, B6, C and E in avocado will combine with nutrition in banana and will help to obtain a nourish hair.
The mixture prepared according to your willingness can be applied on the hair and it is advisable to cover the entire hair using a shower cap. Then it can be leave for about 30-45 minutes and later it can be washed away using a mild shampoo. For better results it is advisable to use twice a week.
- Banana and teeth
Banana peel can be used as the best remedy for this. What you can do is, simply rubbing the inner part of the banana peel on the teeth and continuous rubbing will fadeout the stains in teeth and will promote teeth whitening. What directly support in this regard is the highest composition of manganese, potassium and magnesium. What happens here is, the ingredients like salicylic acid and gentle citric acid components in banana peel is acting as a gentle exfoliator. If you do this two minute each day will help to eliminate the stains and will help you to save dollars you spent on teeth whiteners.